Waste Management collects weekly curbside recycling for ALL Town and Village properties at no additional charge to the property owner due to an agreement between the Town and Waste Management.
If your recycling was not picked up or you have a question about your weekly recycling service, please follow along with the instructions below.
IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER OF WASTE MANAGEMENT FOR TRASH COLLECTION:
- Contact the Waste Management Call Center at (585) 254-3500.
- Provide the representative with your account number and/or address.
IF YOU ARE NOT A CUSTOMER OF WASTE MANAGEMENT FOR TRASH COLLECTION, I.E., YOU HAVE ANOTHER HAULER PICK UP YOUR TRASH OR USE RESIDENTIAL DROP-OFF:
- Contact the Waste Management Call Center at (585) 254-3500 to speak with a representative. You will not have a Waste Management Account number to input.
- Press “1” for Residential Curbside Service.
- Press “3”.
- Press “1” for ‘questions about status and estimated timing of service.’
- Provide your Zip Code and address, and allow the call to transfer to a representative.
- In order for the representative to identify your account, please provide your name and property address. You will not have a Waste Management account number; instead, your property address will act as your account identification.
Waste Management recycling bins are available for residents to pick up at Perinton Town Hall. Call Town Hall at (585) 223-0770 with any questions. Large recycling toters are not provided, however, they can be purchased at a retailer and used for recycling by the household as long as it is clearly marked and identified as a recycling toter.
For instructions on curbside residential recycling and Mixed Recycling visit, www.monroecounty.gov/des-residentialrecycling.