planning board forms

Zoning Board Forms

Residential Area Variance

Commercial Area Variance   – requires EAF.  See link below

Special Use Permit – contact office to determine if EAF is required.  If required see link below

Use Variance   – requires EAF.  See link below

Recreational Vehicle Special Permit

Zoning Decision Appeal

Owner Authorization

Link to Short EAF & Long EAF – parts 1, 2 & 3   The applicant or sponsor must complete Part I, 2 and 3 (as/if applicable) of the Short or Long Environmental Assessment Form (EAF) and submit it to the Town for review and determination of lead agency.  The Town lead agency will then coordinate with the applicant or sponsor and review, comment and/or edits as/if needed.  Please note the applicant or sponsor must sign and date Part 1.  The Town lead agency responsible officer and/or preparer will sign and date Part 3 upon completion of the SEQR process and return a copy to the applicant or sponsor.

Monroe County Development Review Online – NEW! – effective 6/15/2020

Criteria – Monroe County Department of Planning & Development

Agriculture District Notification Packet   –  farm operation parcels or within 500 feet of farm operation parcels for Site Plan, Subdivision, Special Use Permit or Use Variance applications

Administrative Area Variance – 6″ or less (approval is required from Director of Building & Codes to request this type of application)