Phone: (585) 223-0770
The Communications department is responsible for communications between the Town and the residents of Perinton. The department also is responsible for communications between Town officials and the media.
The Communications department:
- Posts on and monitors the Town’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Maintains the Town’s website (Perinton.org).
- Plans and edits the Town’s quarterly Newsletter, which appears in the Recreation & Parks brochure.
- Sends out alerts to residents through the Town’s alert system PASS (Perinton Alert Services System).
- Writes press releases and coordinates interviews between Town officials and the media.
- Submits articles and Town news releases to the Post newspaper.
- Leads the Town’s Communications Committee.
- Compiles the monthly e-newsletter for the Recreation Department.
- Coordinates with surrounding communities on issues that affect the Town.
- Inform the residents of Perinton of anything pertaining to the Town.
(585) 223-0770 x 1126