The mission of the Town of Perinton Building and Codes Department (BCD) is to ensure public safety in all buildings and grounds. The Department includes the building inspectors, fire marshal and code enforcement officer and is charged with:
- Reviewing and issuing building permits
- Construction & electrical inspections
- Issuing certificates of occupancy & compliance
- Enforcement of the New York State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code and the Code of the Town of Perinton
- Fire & life safety inspections
- Property maintenance & zoning complaints
- Providing guidance for land development & modifications
The Department is staffed by six professionals who are a valuable resource for advising residents, businesses and contractors through all phases of a project. The Department is located in the Perinton Town Hall at 1350 Turk Hill Road, and is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Submit permit applications, contractors insurance and general inquiries to email@example.com
Contact Building & Codes
Email: Building and Codes Department
Jason R. Kennedy, P.E.
Commissioner of Public Works
Director of Building and Codes