Due to the current labor shortage, the aquatic center or amenities may not be open at the times publicized. Please check this website or call (585) 223-5050 prior to your visit.
GENERAL POOL RULES
- Pool area is closed when no lifeguard is on duty.
- Instructions of lifeguards must be obeyed at all times.
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool.
- Appropriate bathing attire must be worn (designated swim suit). No cutoffs or street clothes will be allowed.
- Street shoes are not allowed on the deck.
- Children of diaper wearing age MUST wear swim diapers or plastic pants with tight fitting elastic legs. Regular disposable diapers will not be allowed.
- No running, horseplay, chicken fights, or pushing allowed in the pool area.
- Diving is only permitted under instructor supervision and in over seven feet of water in the lap pool.
- No food, gum, drinking (except water), or tobacco products (e-cigs) in the pool area.
- No glass containers allowed in the pool area.
- Discharge of bodily matter is prohibited.
- No unacceptable public displays of affection.
- Only Coast Guard approved, properly fitting personal flotation devices ae permitted.
- Masks, fins and snorkels are allowed for designated programs only.
- Swimmers wishing to swim in water deeper than their height must first pass a deep water test.
- Children ages 5-11 must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years) in the pool area. Adult must be in proper swim attire.
- Children ages 4 and under must be within an arms reach of an adult, 2 children to 1 adult.
- Children ages 5 and under may not use the whirlpool.
- Children ages 11 and under may not use the whirlpool unless accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be at least 48″ tall to go down the slide.
- Failure to comply with the pool rules may result in expulsion from the facility and no refunds will be provided.
PLEASE REMEMBER RULES ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE
OUR GOAL IS FOR YOUR VISIT TO BE AN ENJOYABLE ONE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATOIN