The deadline to pay Full or 1st installment of the
2024 Combined Town & County taxes is MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2024
(Due to February 10th falling on a Saturday)
*Note: This information does not apply if your property taxes are escrowed with your mortgage or were previously paid in full.
Payment Options are as follows:
- By check or cash in person at the Town Tax Office (9AM-5PM, Monday through Friday)
- By check via mail (receipt date determined by U.S. postmark only)
*Online Bank Payments arrive in office as a paper check with no U.S. postmark. Because of this, we must go by the day it arrives in office for date of receipt. Banks discourage the use of online banking for tax payments because they cannot guarantee your payment will be delivered in a timely manner. If you utilize online banking, you do so at your own risk.
- By check in the Town Tax Drop Box located out front of the Town Hall
(Must be placed in the Tax Drop Box by end of day February 12th to ensure no additional interest)
- By credit card online at www.monroecounty.gov – A fee equaling 2.75% of the total amount paid for any transactions greater than $100 will be charged by the credit card company when paying by credit or debit card. Payments of $100 or less will be charged a flat fee of $2.75
- By electronic check online at www.monroecounty.gov – A sliding scale fee is charged based on the amount of payment
If you are looking to make multiple installment payments, please contact the
Town Tax Office at (585) 223-0770 for the correct amount due.